Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Miss You.

Miss you….
Am blessed by the god to have such a peace full life today but the fact is when I go to bed I always feel that my day is incomplete without you.
I get up in the morning and feel like seeing you around, and getting good morning greetings from you….but I don’t get that, so I do my stuff without your best wishes, guess am missing you. 
I get busy in the kitchen to help her in the kitchen and then when we all start our breakfast together I love to serve to each and every plate,which you know but where have you gone? I don’t see you, the chair is empty, you were just here isn’t it? We all missing you. 
I go out for work, travel a lot, meet new people and friends, spend great time with every individuals I know but when I get tired and sit on a bench next to the small lake, I feel why are you not here to share my great momments & difficulties, why can’t I just talk & talk to you? but alas you are not here…I miss you 
I finish my days with a hope that at least will hug you at the end of the day and will have some good time, some nice talk together, but guess you are still not here so I have no other choice but to walk keeping my head down….can’t you still feel that I am missing you…. 
I am back home…huh, now shower and then will gather for prayer…..I pray, I wish, I request, I demand…..but prayer is not that all I want….I wanna tell you something that’s happening around, wanna talk about you and others, wanna just share my present and future…..why can’t we just talk for lil while? Guess am missing you isn’t it? 
Dinner table is same like breakfast table, your chair is having lil dust due to less usage may be, all are may be searching for you but no one is sharing across the table, so I thought I will just write a small note before going to the bed, so that even if you are little late you will know what we went thru and hope tomorrow I can get up with new hope and yes with your touch, which I misses the most. 
Now it's time to sleep…..will surely see you in my dream, and at least will remember some wonderful time and specially those moments when you used to hug me tightttttt when bro used to make me scared…..However am sleeping pls. don’t forget to touch my forehead when you come home, I will smile in dream and then will say love you…..good night dad.

4 comments:

  1. Its really touching Anish..says so much abt yr attachment to your Dad. Literally brought tears in my eyes reading it. Made me remember my Dad whom I miss too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really touches me .....because I too miss my dad a lot......like minoti says I still have tears in eyes.......
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really great to have a brother like you.... Baba is no more but his memories are always with us. Keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Touching :) afraid of loosing som1 u LOVE d most.Would like to share somthin n hav never 4gotten it:
    U can choose nything in ur LIFE for eg
    Ur Career, Ur Partner But nt Ur Parents.
    Dey r a GIFT from GOD.
    Vr Blessed to hav PARENTS

    Its their memories that give u strength to go on...

    ReplyDelete